Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update Marsh Harbour

We have finally made it to Marsh Harbour for the second time. I have been frustrated with the internet service since I spent $150 for service and it is real spotty. Really only have reliable service in Marsh Harbour where we are now located. Also I somehow deleted most of our pictures with our friends Steve and Sandy Brockhouse from Pierre just after they left today. Anyway life goes on in Paradise. We had such a good time with all of the people visiting, Karen and Horace from Panama City and also Steve and Sandy.
We have been traveling with another Island Packet 460 by the name of Southern CrossII. They live in Panama City as well and we've been traveling together off and on since crossing from Miami. They will move on to the Southern Bahamas this weekend and we will be in the Abacos for another 6 weeks. Anyway here are a few of the pictures that I've been able to save since the last post.

Looks like Lucy and Sandy are Relaxing

<>
<>
I had to add this since I ran into Miss Abaco & Miss Bahama and you know me I had to have a picture of some great smiles!


1 comment: